Devendra Vijay Darda, Managing Director of Lokmat Media Group, has been elected as Chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2020-2021.
Lokmat Media Group is one of the largest regional media groups in India and has presence in print, digital, TV and events, encompassing all media. Darda has served on several media industry bodies namely, INS and IFRA. He also presides over several educational institutions in Yavatmal, Maharashtra and is on the managing committee of Western India Football Association.
Karunesh Bajaj, ITC Ltd, representing Advertiser category on the Council was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2020-2021.
Members on the Bureau’s Council of Management-
- Mr. Devendra V. Darda – Lokmat Media Pvt. Ltd. – Chairman
- Mr. Riyad Mathew – Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd. – Hony. Secretary
- Mr. Hormusji N. Cama – The Bombay Samachar Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Shailesh Gupta – Jagran Prakashan Ltd
- Mr. Pratap G. Pawar – Sakal Papers Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Praveen Someshwar – HT Media Ltd.
- Mr. Mohit Jain – Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. 8. Mr. Dhruba Mukherjee – ABP Pvt. Ltd.
1. Mr. Karunesh Bajaj – ITC Ltd. – Deputy Chairman
2. Mr. Debabrata Mukherjee – United Breweries Ltd.
3. Mr. Aniruddha Haldar – TVS Motor Company Ltd.
Advertising Agencies Representatives
1. Mr. Vikram Sakhuja, Madison Communications Pvt. Ltd. – Hony. Treasurer
2. Mr. Shashidhar Sinha, Media Brands Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO Pvt. Ltd.
4. Mr. Ashish Bhasin, Dentsu Aegis Network Communications India Pvt. Ltd Secretariat Mr. Hormuzd Masani – Secretary General H.B. Masani Secretary General.